AH64A Apache US Helicopter
This is a plastic 1/48 AH-64A Apache U.S. Army Helicopter from Academy Plastics.
The AH-64 Apache is specifically designed for attacking and destroying enemy armour. It is armed with a rapid firing 30mm chain gun, Stinger and Hellfire missiles. The Apache operates in all types of weather.
|Retail $25.50 SAVE 14% !|
627 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Detailed 1/48th scale for static display only..
- Markings included for one aircraft..
- Over 150 parts in olive green and clear with delicate recessed pane lines..
- Accurately reproduced rotor head, 4-blade rotor system, and mas radome..
- Detailed tail rotor, landing gear, and chain gun..
- Cockpit detail: one piece tub with side consoles, seats, instrumen panels with raised detail..
- Full complement of Hellfire, 70mm FFAR, Stinger and Sidewinde missiles..
- Service History: U.S. Army; from 1983 to present..
- Description: Twin engine, two seat, multi-mission attack helicopter..
- Scale: 1/48
- Rotor Diameter: 11" (29.9cm)
- Length: 11-1/2" (29.2cm)
One 1/48 AH-64A Apache U.S. Army Helicopter
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sandpaper (TES8802) (DTM9055)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- White Glue (HCAHCAY8500)
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush.
- Single sheet of decals which contains national insignia, unit markings, instrument panels, and walkways.
- Aircraft is from an unidentified unit of the U.S. Army.
- Overall: Olive Drab.
- Additional Paints Required
- Flat: Black, Aluminum, Metallic Grey, Lt Grey, White, Red, Blue, Green.
- Gloss: Silver, Gun Metal.
Keep this item out of reach of children under 3 years of age, due t small parts..