Apache AH-64A USA
This is a plastic 1/72 AH-64A Apache Helicopter from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The AH-64 Apache is specifically designed for attacking and destroying enemy armour. It is armed with a rapid firing 30mm chain gun, Stinger and Hellfire anti-tank missiles.
|Retail $13.00 SAVE 21% !|
293 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Detailed 1/72nd scale for static display only..
- Markings included for one aircraft..
- 98 parts in olive green and clear with delicate recessed panel lines..
- Accurately reproduced rotor head and 4-blade rotor system..
- Detailed tail rotor, landing gear, chain gun, and realistic PV tires..
- Cockpit detail: one piece tub with side consoles, seats, instrumen panels with raised detail..
- Full complement of Hellfire missiles..
- Service History: U.S. Army; from 1983 to present..
- Description: Two seat, attack helicopter..
- Scale: 1/72
- Rotor Diameter: 8-1/2" (21.5cm)
- Length: 8" (20.3cm)
One 1/72 AH-64A Apache Helicopter
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sandpaper (tes8802) (dtm9055)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- White Glue (hcahcay8500)
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush
- Single sheet of decals which contains national insignia, unit markings, and stencils.
- Aircraft is from an unidentified unit of the Israeli armed forces.
- Overall: Olive Drab.
- Additional Paints Required
- Flat: Black, Aluminum, Metallic Grey, Lt Grey, White, Red, Blue, Green.
- Gloss: Silver, Gun Metal.
Keep product safely out of reach of small children..