F-16A/C Falcon USAF
This is a 1/48 Plastic F-16A/C Fighting Falcon Model Kit from Academy Plastics. It's for ages 10 and up.
One of the key factors in modern combat aircraft is versatility. A plane that can serve in a variety of roles can drastically reduce the cost of operations of any air force by limiting the number of components needed for maintenance. The nimble General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon is just that machine. The F-16 has become one of the most successful combat planes in history.
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in grey..
- The surface of the plane is decorated with fully engraved pane lines and rivet detail..
- Highly detailed cockpit interior, landing gear, and landing gea bay..
- Contains the optional parts to build either the -A or -C versions..
- A full complement of underwing missles dresses the craft quit nicely..
- Clear plastic canopy allows close inspection of cockpit..
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly..
- Scale: 1/48
- Length: 10-1/2" (26.6cm) (approximately)
- Width: 8-1/2" (21.5cm) (approximately)
- Height: 2-1/2" (6.2cm) (approximately)
One 1/48 Plastic F-16A/C Fighting Falcon Model Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- File or Emery Board
- Scissors (xur9180et) (tam74068) (tam74031) (exl55611)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Decals
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Adult Supervision
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for One Aircraft
- 1: General Dynamics F-16A/C Fighting Falcon
- Airframe and Detail Colors: White, Yellow, Red, Blue, Grey, Gunmetal, Green, Silver, Black, Orange, Amber, Aluminum, Gloss, Flat
- Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children..
- Care should be taken when using tools and modeling knives..
- Modeling paint should only be used by an adult in a well-ventilate area..