F15E Strike Eagle USAF Fighter
This is a plastic 1/72 F-15E Strike Eagle USAF Airplane from Academy Plastics.
The F-15E is a version of the Eagle designed specifically for attacking ground targets. It has almost double the fuel capacity of a standard F-15 fighter and can carry a huge array of bombs and missiles.
|Retail $25.00 SAVE 21% !|
561 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Detailed 1/72nd scale for static display only..
- Markings included for one aircraft..
- Over 150 parts in light grey and clear with delicate recessed pane lines..
- Accurately reproduced cockpit with 3 part ACES ejection seats, sid console detail, and decal instrument panel details..
- Optional exhaust nozzles with and without "turkey feathers"..
- Intakes posable in ground or flight position with full intak ducting..
- Full load of GBU-12 bombs and missiles..
- Service History: U.S. Airforce; mid 1970's to present..
- Description: Twin engine, two seat, ground-attack/strike fighte aircraft..
- Model Scale: 1/72
One 1/72 F-15E Strike Eagle USAF Airplane
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sandpaper (tes8802) (dtm9055)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- White Glue (hcahcay8500)
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush.
- Two sheets of decals which contain national insignia, unit markings, "NO STEP" stencils, instrument panels, and individual aircraft markings.
- Aircraft S/N 86-187, 461 TFTS AMU.
- Overall: Gunship Grey (FS36118) with steel engine exhaust fairings.
- Additional Paints Required
- Flat: Black, Aluminum, Metallic Grey, Grey, Lt Grey, White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Tan, Gold, Copper, Amber, Mahogany, Flesh.
- Gloss: Silver, Gun Metal.
Keep this product away from children under the age of 3..