HUGHES 500D POLICE COPTER
This is a 1/48 Plastic Hughes 500D Police Helicopter from Academy Plastics. It's for ages 10 and up.
One of the most nimble helicopters in service today is the Hughes Model 500. This machine is a development of the U.S. Army's OH-6A Cayuse which proved so valuable as an observation and attack helicopter in the vietnam war. The Model 500 is modified with a "T" type tail and a five-blade rotor for more quiet operation. The spritely defender can be adapted to handle almost any task.
|Retail $13.00 SAVE 21% !|
293 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in white and clear..
- The surface of the helicopter is decorated with fully engraved pane lines and rivet detail..
- Highly detailed cockpit interior includes gauges and controls..
- Two life-like pilot figurines are included..
- Rotor assembly delivers heartily in the realism department..
- Helicopter cockpit is covered with clear plastic that allows clos inspection of the interior..
- As an added bonus a highly detailed police motorcycle and an extr officer are included for the ultimate in diorama authenticity..
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly..
- Scale: 1/48
- Length: 5-1/4" (13.9cm) (approximately)
- Width: 1-1/4" (3.1cm) (approximately)
- Height: 2-1/2" (6.1cm) (approximately)
One 1/48 Plastic Hughes 500D Police Helicopter
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- File or Emery Board
- Scissors (xur9180et) (tam74068) (tam74031) (exl55611)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Decals
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Adult Supervision
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for One Aircraft
- 1: Hughes 500D Highway Patrol Police Helicopter
- Airframe Colors: 1: Black
- Detail Colors: White, Clear Red, Flat Black, Red, Clear Blue, Burnt Iron, Orange, Bright Blue, Silver, Gold, Sky, Flesh, Wood Brown, Light Khaki, Yellow, Blue
- Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children..
- Care should be taken when using tools and modeling knives..
- Modeling paint should only be used by an adult in a well-ventilate area..