M18 Hellcat US Army Tank
This is a 1:35 M18 Hellcat US Army Gun Motor Carriage from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The M18 Hellcat is not really considered a tank, but is designated as a gun motor carriage. This means it is mobile artillery intended more for infantry support. The M18 was used primarily during WWII. It was quite fast for a tracked vehicle, with a top speed of 55mph. It was powered by a 9-cylinder radial engine producing 340 or 400hp. A total of 2,507 M18s were produced between July 1943 and March 1945.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display..
- 378 parts in dark green plastic with flexible rubber tracks and tyres.
- Rotating turret with an elevating gun..
- Detailed road wheels with separate suspension arms..
- External details: spare track links, headlights, machine gun antennae, tools and storage boxes, turret railings..
- Tracks are 5-piece flexible rubber type..
- Full interior with front differential unit and gun breech details..
- Scale: 1:35
- Length: 7-1/2" (19cm)
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.2cm)
One 1:35 M18 Hellcat US Army Gun Motor Carriage
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for two vehicles
- 1: U.S. Army, France, September, 1944.
- 2: U.S. Army, Germany, December, 1944.
- Color Schemes
- 1 & 2: Overall Olive Drab.
- Additional paints Required
- Flat: Black, White, Red Brown, Dark Red, Khaki, Wood.
- Gloss: Gun Metal, Silver, Metallic Grey.
Keep product safely out of reach of small children..