M2 Bradley IFV Tank
This is a 1:35 M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The M2 Bradley is one of the newest additions to the inventory of the US Army and was used with great success during Operation Desert Storm in 1991. The Bradley is an armored personnel carrier equipped with a turret mounted cannon, effective against enemy troops and lightly armored vehicles.
|Retail $44.00 SAVE 28% !|
900 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display..
- 285 parts in tan plastic with flexible PVC tracks..
- Detailed chassis with individual suspension arms and road wheels..
- External details: optional position rear hatch, tow cable, tow hooks lights, machine gun and mount, tools, separate front hatch, an camouflage netting..
- Tracks are one piece flexible vinyl rubber..
- Authentic interior detail featuring: seats, flexible machine gu ports, turret base, & driver's controls..
- One figure with optional position arms..
- Scale: 1:35
- Length: 7-1/2" (19cm)
- Width: 3-1/2" (8.8cm)
One M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV)
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for two vehicles
- 1: U.S. Army, European.
- 2: U.S. Army, Desert.
- Color Scheme
- 1: Overall Olive Drab.
- 2: Overall Armour Sand.
- Additional paints Required: Flat: Black, White, Olive Drab, Rust, Orange, Sky Gloss: Gun Metal, Silver.