Mitsubishi A6M5C Zero
This is a 1/72 Plastic A6M5c Zero Fighter Type 52c Model Kit from Academy Plastics. It's for ages 10 and up.
The Zero Fighter was the Imperial Japanese Navy's first single-seat and sinlge-engined shipboard fighter with the retractable undercarriage. It was the most produced type of Japanese aircraft during WWII. Towards the end of WWII many of the Zero fighters were converted for use as Kamikaze attack craft.
|Retail $15.25 SAVE 14% !|
376 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in light grey..
- Modelers will enjoy the fine surface detail, such as bolt heads an metal seams, that decorate the exterior of the craft..
- The cockpit is complete with a seat, controls, and gauges..
- The detailed engine and propeller assemblies give the craft a ver life-like look..
- Authentically modeled landing gear..
- The plane is armed with machine guns that peek innocently from th edge of each wing..
- Bombs and external fuel tanks are mounted on the bottom of th fuselage..
- Clear plastic canopy..
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly..
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 5" (12.6cm) (approximately)
- Width: 6" (15.1cm) (approximately)
- Height: 1-1/2" (3.6cm) (approximately)
One 1/72 Plastic A6M5c Zero Fighter Type 52c Model Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- File or Emery Board
- Scissors (xur9180et) (tam74068) (tam74031) (exl55611)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Decals
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Adult Supervision
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for Two Aircraft
- 1: Naval Air Pilot 1/C Tanimizu 203rd FG. Kagoshima, June 1945
- 2: 302nd FG. at Atsugi, July 1945
- Airframe and Detail Colors
- 1: IJN Green, Yellow, Light Gray
- 2: IJN Green, Yellow, Light Gray
- Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children..
- Care should be taken when using tools and modeling knives..
- Modeling paint should only be used by an adult in a well-ventilate area..