Space Shuttle w/Booster
This is a 1/288 Plastic NASA Space Shuttle with External Fuel Tank and Solid Fuel Boosters Model Kit from Academy Plastics. It's for ages 10 and up.
The exploration of space is one of mankind's last great adventures. The rockets used to put man on the moon were effective but wasteful, they could only be used once. In 1972, NASA began development of a reusable spaceship. The shuttle that is now a reality has given us the ability to launch satellites and carry parts into space for future exploration.
|Retail $14.00 SAVE 21% !|
316 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in white and black..
- The exterior surface of the shuttle is complete with minute detail such as metal seams, bolt heads, and hatch outlines..
- A black plastic launch pad is included for display purposes..
- The hardware necessary to wire the launchpad with small light powered by batteries is included..
- Engine and maneuvering subsystem nozzles are faithful replicas o the ones found attached to the actual shuttles..
- External tank and solid-fuel boosters are highly detailed and com with all of the hardware necessary to attach to the orbiter..
- Detailed pictorial instructions include shuttle launch details an guide you through assembly..
- Scale: 1/288
- Shuttle Length: 4-1/2" (11.4cm)
- Shuttle Width: 3-1/4" (8.2cm)
- Shuttle Height: 1" (2.5cm)
- External Tank Height: 6-1/4" (15.6cm)
- External Tank Width: 1-1/4" (3cm)
- Solid Fuel Booster Height: 6-1/4" (15.6cm)
- Solid Fuel Booster Width: 1/2" (1.1cm)
- Base Length: 4-1/2" (11.4cm)
- Base Width: 4-1/2" (11.4cm)
- Base Height: 1" (2.5cm)
- One 1/288 Plastic NASA Space Shuttle with External Fuel Tank and
- Solid Fuel Boosters Model Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for Five Shuttles
- 1: Shuttle Atlantis
- 3: Shuttle Columbia
- 4: Shuttle Discovery
- 5: Shuttle Endeavour
- 6: Shuttle Enterprise
- Airframe and Detail Colors: White, Black, Grey