WWII Tiger I Tank w/Interior
This is a 1:35 Pz.Kpfw VI Tiger I (Early Version) Tank from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The German Tiger tank was one of the most powerful tanks in WWII and was greatly feared and respected by the Allies because of its 88mm main gun and thick armor plate. Tiger production began in 1942 and the tank remained in production with minor modifications through the end of WWII. Typically, Tigers had a crew of five. They could travel at up to 23mph on hard roads and were powered by Maybach 21,353cc V-12 engines that developed 642hp.
|Retail $81.00 SAVE 28% !|
1,653 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display..
- 500 parts in tan, grey, & black plastic..
- 88mm gun elevates and turret rotates if desired..
- Separate road wheels and suspension arms; tracks are individual lin type..
- External details include exhausts and exhaust shields, hatches, smok generators, headlights, and 2 standing figures..
- Complete, authentic interior with engine and powertrain, driver' seat and controls, ammo storage lockers, turret controls, wit removable panels..
- Includes photo-etched stainless steel grilles..
- Scale: 1:35
- Length: 9-1/4" (23.5cm)
- Width: 3-1/2" (8.8cm)
One 1:35 Tiger 1 Early Version WWII Tank
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with 4 marking options
- 1: #S13, 2nd SS Panzer Div. "Das Reich, Kursk, Russia, 1943.
- 2: #S03, 1st SS Panzer Div., Michael Wittmann, Berdichev, Russia, Jan 1944.
- 3: #123, 502nd Heavy Tank Btn, Otto Carius, Lovetz, Russia, 1943.
- 4: #712, 504th Heavy Tank Btn, Tunisia, Afrika Korps, 1943.
- Color Schemes
- 1: Dk Yellow/Red Brown/Green camouflage.
- 2: Dk Yellow/White camouflage.
- 3: Overall Panzer Grey.
- 4: Overall Dk Yellow.
- Detail Colors: Black, Silver, Gunmetal, Grey, Lt Grey, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Brown.
Keep product out of reach of small children..