F40-7W 29/40-120 Reload Motor Kit
This Package Contains One F-class F40-7W Model Rocket Reload Kit for Aerotech RMS 29/40-120 Motors. Federal Law Prohibits the Sale of this Product to Persons Under Age 18. Package contains 1 Aerotech F size Reload motor kits.
|Retail $15.99 SAVE 9% !|
Out of Stock
416 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
USA Certified Ground Shipping Only
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Fits all kits designed for F and G motors.
- The primary use is for single stage.
- The "W" stands for White Lightning Propellant.
- This reload kit includes (1 of each)
- -Liner (1" O.D. tube).
- -Propellant Grain (long slotted part).
- -Delay Grain (short solid part).
- -Grain Adaptor (7/8" O.D. tube).
- -Delay Spacer (9/16" O.D. Washer or tube).
- -Delay Insulator (5/8" O.D. tube).
- -Delay O-Ring (5/8" O.D. x 3/32" thick).
- -Forward O-Ring (1/16" thick x 1" O.D.).
- -Forward Insulator (1" O.D. washer).
- -Nozzle (black plastic part).
- -Aft O-Ring (1/16" thick x 1" O.D.).
- -Copperhead Igniter.
- -Ejection Charge Container/Nozzle Cap.
- Instructions on how to use Copperhead igniters included.
- Detailed assembly and operation instructions included.
- Propellant Weight: 1.41oz. (40gms)
- Loaded Motor Weight: 4.4oz. (126gms)
- Average Thrust: 9lbs. (40N)
- Aerotech Product Number: 64007
One Package of F40-7W Reloadable Motor System
Requirements & Suggestions
- RMS 29mm
- How To Build a Model Rocket
- 12V Launch System
- Wet Wipes or Damp Paper Towel
- Hobby Knife (tes50627c) or Scissors
- Masking Tape
- Damaged or defective reloads should be returned to Aerotech.
- Read and follow the safety codes of the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) and the Tripoli Rocketry Association and comply with all federal, state and local laws in all activities with hobby rockets.