Gloster Gladiator Mk.I/II
This is the 1/72 Scale Gloster Gladiator Mk.I/II Plastic Model Kit by Airfix. Suitable for Ages 8 & Up. Decals may different from the product image.
|Retail $13.99 SAVE 19% !|
325 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in light gray and clear.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 4.64" (118mm)
- Width: 5.39" (137mm)
- Skill level: 2
- Parts: 54
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Silver, Matte Black, Gunmetal, Matte Scarlet, Matte Mid Green, Matte Pale Stone, Matte Dark Earth, Matte Dark Green)
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) Gloster Gladiator Mk.1 K7985 (L8032/G-AMRK) of the Shuttleworth Collection, Suttleworth (Old Warden) Aerodrome, Bedforshire, England, 2012, flown in the markings of Edgar James "Cobber" Kain, No.73 Squadron, Hendon Air Pageant, 1937
- 2) Gloster Gladiator Mk.1 No.1 Fighter Squadron, Aer Ch r na h ireann (Irish Air Corps), Baldonnel Aerodrome, Ireland, 1940
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.