This is an ON30 Scale Spectrum(R) Painted & Unlettered 4-4-0 American Steam Locomotive w/Steel Cab, Tender & Operating "Electric" Headlight. Ages: 8+
|Retail $375.00 SAVE 30% !|
Bachmann Item # bac28306
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Buy - Earn - Save
- Early Steam for Your Narrow Gauge Lines Bring a classic to your On30 railroad with the new 4-4-0 American Locomotive. Based on prototypes produced in the late 1800s and early 1900s, these diminutive workhorses powered trains on slim-gauge lines across the continent. This Bachmann Spectrum model features fine detailing with plenty of applied separate parts, choice of coal or wood load on unlettered models, a smooth-running mechanism with factory-installed DCC decoder and a choice of solid or spoked wheels on the pilot truck on unlettered models. The models are available with wood or steel cab and electric or oil headlight details. 4-4-0 American Locomotives
- 1890s Wood Cab & Oil Headlight, Painted, Unlettered (black w/graphite smoke & fire box) (160-28301)
- 1890s Wood Cab & Oil Headlight, Painted, Unlettered (black w/red cab windows, gold pinstripes & lining) (160-28302)
- 1890s Wood Cab & Oil Headlight, Painted, Unlettered (black w/graphite smoke & firebox, red cab windows) (160-28303)
- 1910s-20s Steel Cab & Electric Headlight, Painted, Unlettered (black w/graphite smoke & fire box) (160-28304)
- 1910s-20s Steel Cab & Electric Headlight, Painted, Unlettered (black w/red cab windows & white trim) (160-28305)
- 1910s-20s Steel Cab & Electric Headlight, Painted, Unlettered (black w/red cab windows & white pinstripes) (160-28306)
- Scale: ON (1/48)
- Length: 5-3/16 in (13.2 cm)
- Width: 1-3/4 in (4.5 cm)
- Height: 2-1/2 in (6.4 cm)
- Bachmann Product Number: 28306
- Walthers Product Number: 160-28306
1 ON30 Scale Spectrum(R) Painted & Unlettered 28-ton, Two-Truck "Climax" Steam Locomotive w/Steel Cab, Operating "Electric" Headlight & Sound
- Contains small parts.
- Prevent children from from ingesting small parts or handling plastic bags "ON Scale" is an O-scale model of a narrow-gauge locomotive.
- ON scale is one of the fastest-growing segments of the train market because it allows the modeler to enjoy an O-scale (1/48) layout in the space of an HO scale (1/87)layout With DCC On Board technology, you can control the direction, speed and lighting of this locomotive using Bachmann's E-Z Command(R)Digital Command Control System or any NMRA-compliant It is also 100% backwards-compatible with standard DC (non- digital) railroad layouts.
- Bachmann's DCC On Board offers total lighting control,including a dimming function and constant directional lighting (if app. ).