Liberty Bell Special Train Set
The Liberty Bell Special train set celebrates our cherished Liberty Bell's historic train travels. The Bell's first rail trip in 1885 was to New Orleans for the World's Industrial Cotton Exposition while one of its last trips was to the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in San Francisco. Specially modified Pennsylvania Railroad flatcars were used to carry the 2,080-pound Bell in its wide-ranging travels. The visits to nearly 400 cities and towns over a 32-year span drew huge cheering crowds and special celebrations that often included music, parades, and military salutes. We are proud to present the Liberty Bell Special, and through railroading, let you share in the Bell's rich history.
|Retail $213.88 SAVE 13% !|
Out of Stock
5,325 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
Not eligible for Free-Shipping
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- 2-6-0 locomotive and tender with operating headlight.
- 1860-1880 combine "Philadelphia".
- 1860-1880 coach "Boston" _ Flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags.
- Body-mounted E-Z Mate couplers.
- 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track.
- Illustrated instruction manual.
- Bachmann Product Number: 711
- Walthers Product Number: 160-711
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 HO, page 51
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight
- 1860-1880 combine "Philadelphia"
- 1860-1880 coach "Boston"
- Flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags
- Body-mounted E-Z Mate couplers
- 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track, including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- Power pack and speed controller
- Illustrated instruction manual
Requirements & Suggestions
Easily expand your layout with more E-Z Track (BACU6674).