ACI Plates (5 Pair) (10)
Developed in the late 1960's for rolling stock identification, the ACI plates became a common sight throughout the 1970's and beyond. Ultimately, the program failed due to dirty, unreadable railcars and more sophisticated reading systems (the modern AEI tag).
You Might Also Like
- Now you can quickly add ACI plates to your 1970's+ rolling stock where appropriate.
- BLMS Product Number: 4556
- Walthers Product Number: 176-4556
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 HO, page 635
- 10 ACI plates - enough for five pieces of rolling stock!
Requirements & Suggestions