1/135 Bluenose II Kit
This is the Constructo 1/135th Scale Model Bluenose II Fishing Schooner. Launched in Nova Scotia in 1921, this fishing boat became widely known for speed after many classic racing victories. This kit is part of the Universal Series from Constructo. Easy to build for beginning modellers.
|Retail $149.99 SAVE 26% !|
3,167 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Pre-formed solid Ayous wood hull.
- Brass parts such as the nails, windlass brake, hinges, nameplate, and chainplates.
- Cast iron propeller, anchor, ship's wheel, air shafts and dewatering pumps.
- Light and dark gray cotton thread for rigging.
- Beige colored cotton cloth for sails.
- All wood construction features Ayous, Ramin, Mukaly and Sapelly woods
- Wooden display stand with brass nameplate.
- Length: 15" (381mm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (63mm)
- Height: 12-1/4" (311mm)
- Scale: 1:135
- Constructo Product Number: 80618
- One Constructo 1/135th Scale Bluenose II Fishing Schooner Model
- with all fittings, rigging accessories and display stand.
- One container each of black, dark blue, and red acrylic paint.
- One paint brush.
- One instruction sheet.
Requirements & Suggestions
- White carpenter's glue for wooden parts
- Cyanoacrylate (CA) glue for metal parts
- Clear varnish
- Wood filler