Grumman F6F-3 Hellcat Wing Tech Series
This is the 1/72 Scale Grumman F6F-3 Hellcat Plastic Model Kit from the Golden Wing Series by Dragon for Cyber Hobby. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
|Retail $42.50 SAVE 38% !|
755 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Wings can be assembled open/folded.
- Detailed cockpit canopy made from clear parts.
- Canopy can be assembled open/closed.
- Detailed F6F-3 fuselage presented true to scale with correct shape.
- Fuselage possesses metal-skinned details.
- .50-cal MGs especially produced for F6F-3.
- Landing gear can be assembled in taxiing or folded position.
- Engine exhibits astonishing detail.
- Cockpit interior details including pilot's seat and instrument panel.
- Rudder can be modeled in different positions.
- Intricate 5" HVARS and 500lb bomb included.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 110+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Silver, Flat White, Flat Black, Steel, Olive Drab, Midnight Blue, Interior Green, Middle Stone, Khaki Green, Clear Red, Clear Green, FS34087 Olive Drab, FS13538 Yellow, FS16081 Engine Gray, Extra Dark Sea Gray, FS16081 Zinc-Chromate Type I, FS35164 Intermediate Blue)
- One decal sheet with markings for 6 versions
- 1) VF-27, USS Princeton, 1944
- 2) VF-1, USS Nassau, 1943
- 3) VF-5, 1943
- 4) VF-6, USS Interpid, 1944
- 5) 800 Squadron, JV131, 1944
- 6) 804 Squadron, JW723, 1945
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.