Messerschmitt BF109E-3 Wing Tech Series
_ This is the 1/32 Scale Messerschmitt Bf109E-3 Plastic Model Kit from the Warbirds Series by Cyber-Hobby. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Newly tooled Bf109E-3 using slide-mold technology.
- Newly tooled rear-view mirror optionally molded on.
- Newly designed canopy is made from crystal clear transparen plastic and comes with rivet detail.
- Slide-molded engine cowling cover with maximum detail can b assembled open/closed.
- Moveable propeller blades with accurate curved cross-section an true-to-scale thickness.
- Propeller can rotate.
- Canopy can be positioned open/closed.
- Ailerons can be assembled in different positions.
- Intricate Bf109E-3 engine represented by multiple parts _ Rudder can be modeled in different positions.
- Full cockpit interior details - pilot's seat, instrument pane and radio included.
- Fuselage possesses metal-skinned detail.
- 20mm Rheinmetall-Borsig MG FF Cannon with conical-shaped blast tube.
- Three different depths of panel lines exhibits astonishing level o minute detail.
- Two 7.92mm Rheinmetall-Borsig MG17 machine guns in staggered moun included.
- Intricate details located on underside of wing for aileron hing etc..
- 20mm ammunition magazine included.
- Landing-gear compartment made with DS parts.
- Photo-etched harness included for pilot's seat.
- Instrument panel authentically detailed.
- Strengthened landing gear realistically portrayed.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Cyber Product Number: 3222
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Red, Green, Silver, Flat White, Flat Black, Steel, Light Gull Gray, RLM71 Dark Green, RLM70 Black Green, RLM65 Light Blue, RLM02 Gray, Dark Earth, Dark Green, Khaki Green, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Olive Drab, RLM66 Black Gray, Yellow)
- One decal sheet with markings for 10 versions
- 1) Uffz. Heinz Grabow 3./JG 3, France 1940
- 2) Major Adolf Galland III./JG26, Marquise 1940
- 3) Oberleutnant Gerd Framm JG 27, Krefeid 1940
- 4) Oberleutnant Werner Schuller JG 27, Plumetot 1940
- 5) Major Hans Hugo Witt JG 26, Dortmund 1940
- 6) Unidentified, British 1940
- 7) Helmut Bennemann 1./JG 52, France 1940
- 8) Horst Tietzen 5./JG 51, Marquise-West 1
- 9) Uffz. Fritz Mias 5./JG 3, Brombos 1940
- 10) Ex-W.Nr 4101, British 1940
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.