SB2C-4 Helldiver - Wing Tech Series
This is the 1/72 Scale SB2C-4 Helldiver Plastic Model Kit from the Golden Wings Series by Cyber Hobby. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Cockpit and bomb bay interior forms separate drop-in assembly.
- Two 5,000lb bombs included.
- Fully-detailed landing gear compartment.
- Ailerons can be assembled in different positions.
- Wings can be assembled extended/folded.
- Folding-wing mechanism rendered with fine detail.
- Authentic machine gun can be stowed/deployed.
- Delicate details molded on wings.
- Delicate propeller reproduced.
- Realistic engine exhibits delicate detail.
- Rudder and aileron can be assembled in different positions.
- Intricate arrester hook molded on SB2C-4.
- Detailed cockpit canopy made from crystal-clear parts.
- Cockpit interior details including pilot's seat and control panel.
- Landing gear realistically produced.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 120+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Red, Green, Gold, Flat White, Flat Black, Orange, Burnt Iron, FS13538 Yellow, FS15042 Gloss Sea Blue, FS35164 Intermediate Blue)
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) VB-80, CV-19 USS Hancock, 1945
- 2) VB-87, CV-17 Riconderoga, 1945
- 3) VB-3, CVA-10 USS Yorktown, 1945
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.