Corner Apothecary Kit
This is an N Scale Plastic Structure Kit of the Corner Apothecary to Create Realistic Model Layouts by Design Preservation Models.
Design Preservation Models # dpmwoo50700
|Retail $19.99 SAVE 14% !|
490 Rewards Points
Website security verified by GoDaddy.
You Might Also Like
← Swipe To View More →
- Extraordinary detail and realism! American architecture in miniature.
- The Corner Apothecary is an example of American commercial Victorian architecture.
- It typifies the small corner business with its recessed corner entrance and office/apartment space on the upper floors.
- This beautiful and ornate style dominated building design during the latter half of the 19th century.
- Plastic wall sections are molded in one color.
- This building is a composite of typical period architectural details.
- White styrene sheet is used for the roofs.
- Clear styrene "glazing" sheets are used for window openings.
- Create life-like cities, villages or towns.
- Assembly instructions also include painting and weathering tips.
- Scale: N 1:160
- Width: 3-3/8" (8.6cm)
- Depth: 1-3/8" (3.5cm)
- _ Height: 3" (7.6cm)
- Design-Preservation Product Number: WOO50700
- Walthers Product Number: 243-WOO50700
One N Scale Corner Apothecary
- Vehicles, decals, figures, landscape and accessories NOT included
- Product VARIES from picture