Compression Fitting #5 (8pc)
This is an 8-piece set of #5 Compression Fittings from Detail Master. Used for 1/24, 1/16, 1/12, and 1/43 scale models. For ages 12 and over. It's for beginner to skilled modelers.
|Retail $9.99 SAVE 18% !|
233 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Fittings are machined, not molded..
- Natural finished aluminum may be painted..
- Hex Width: .096" (2.43mm)
- Hole Diameter: .067 (1.70mm)
- Scales: 1/24, 1/16, 1/12, 1/43
- Detail-Master Product Number: 3025
8 Pieces (Compression Fittings #5)
Requirements & Suggestions
Compression fittings are the transition piece between flexible braided line and the hard line (pipe). It is distinguished by the tapered end, which always points toward the braid. It is usually anodized red, or sometimes natural finished aluminum.