British Armored Car Saladin Mk.II Black Label
This is the 1/35 Scale British Armoured Car Saladin Mk.2 Plastic Model Kit from the Black Label Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
|Retail $82.00 SAVE 33% !|
1,562 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Fully detailed and authentic-looking Saladin Mk 2 6x6 armored car.
- Accurately detailed turret moutning 76mm gun.
- Turret hatches can be assembled open/closed.
- Frontal hull accurately depicted with details such as headlights wing mirrors and on-vehicle tools.
- Driver's hawtch can be optionally depicted open/closed.
- Gun barrel can elevate/depress just like the real one.
- Numerous tie-downs and grab handles on turret are true to scale.
- Spotlight on turret side includes clear-plastic lens.
- Headlights provided with clear-plastic lenses.
- Various fender-mounted stowage boxes produced as separate pieces.
- Well-detailed engine deck plus photo-etched metal air-outlet grill.
- Jerry cans made from two parts for greater detail.
- Complex suspension and steering systems provided in extreme detail.
- 66mm smoke grenade discharger clusters fully represented on turret.
- Full detail such as bolt heads, tools and headlamps incorporated.
- One-piece slide-molded 76mm L5A1 gun barrel.
- Two-part multimedia wheels combine to create masterful level o detail and easy assembly.
- Tires producted from DS for maximum realism.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 220+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 5 versions
- 1) B Squadron, 1 RTR, Cyprus, 1975
- 2) British Army
- 3) Queen's Royal Irish Hussars, Brunei 1963
- 4) A Squadron The Queen's Own Hussars, 1966
- 5) B Squadron, 3rd Royal Tank Regiment, Sharjah, Persian Gulf, 1968
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.