British Heavy Tank Conqueror Black Label
This is the 1/35 Scale British Heavy Tank Conqueror Mark 2 Plastic Model Kit from the Black Label Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
|Retail $88.00 SAVE 21% !|
1,975 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Single-piece upper hull contains full detail.
- Lower hull and integral fenders made via slide mold.
- One-piece L1 120mm gun barrel.
- Highly detailed rear hull plate.
- Well-detailed machine gun mounted on commander's cupola.
- All hatches on turret have option of being shown open/closed.
- Complex running gear and Horstmann-type suspension full represented in amazing detail.
- Separate on-vehicle tools and spare track links provided.
- Grab handles/steps on side skirts finely molded.
- Brackets for side skirts fully detailed.
- Well-detailed rotating commander's cupola on turret.
- Clear parts included for cupola periscopes.
- DS tracks offer convenient and swift track assembly.
- Road wheels, sprockets, idler wheels and suspension made fro multiple parts to maximize accuracy.
- Stowage boxes on fenders are separate pieces for maximum realism.
- Clear-plastic parts for headlight lenses.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 200+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) 7th Armored Brigade BAOR 1960s
- 2) BAOR, 1967
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.