Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.M with Schurzen Kursk 1943
This is the 1/35 Scale Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.M with Schurzen Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray.
- Side-skirt armor produced in metal for scale thickness.
- Side-skirt armor plates can be installed separately.
- Extra armor on fighting-compartment front plate.
- Hollowed-out undercut turret bottom.
- Side hatches can be assembled open/closed with interior details.
- Hatch under the hull rear can be assembled open/closed.
- Injection-molded tow cable for engine deck.
- Two types of exhaust pipe included as options.
- Two types of muffler moun provided as options.
- One-piece slide-molded lower hull with exquisite detail.
- Injection-molded on-vehicle tools provided with clasps.
- Jack reproducted in multiple parts.
- One-piece tracks with well-defined detail.
- Idler wheels with photo-etched parts.
- Detailed road wheels and sprockets.
- Final-drive housing covers are separate parts for maximum detail.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 540+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 6 versions
- 1) Pz.Rgt.3, 2.Pz.Div., Kursk 1943
- 2) 3.Pz.Gren.Div. "Totenkopf", Kursk 1943
- 3) 1.Pz.Gren.Div. "LAH", Kursk 1943
- 4) 6.Pz.Div., Kursk 1943
- 5) 4.Pz.Rgt.15, 11.Pz.Div., Kursk 1943
- 6) Unidentified Unit, Sicily 1943
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.