Pz.Kpfw.IV AUSF.G April-May 1943
This is the 1/35 Scale Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.G Apr-May 1943 Production from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Side-skirt armor plates can be installed separately.
- Newly tooled one-piece 3-directional slide-molded turret.
- Mantlet guard can be removed and gun unloaded as on real vehicle.
- Complete gun assembly with full detail.
- Brackets for side-skirt armor realistically detailed.
- One-piece upper hull 2-side slide-molded with new engine-deck design.
- Includes hollowed-out undercut on turret bottom.
- Slide-molded storage bin with accurate details can be assemble open/closed.
- Cupola vision blocks can be assembled open/closed.
- Separate front and rear fenders can be posed in a folded-bac position.
- Spare-track bracket on glacis plate with photo-etched and plasti options.
- Engine hatches can be assembled open/closed.
- One-piece lower hull made from slide molds.
- Realistic parting lines on rubber tires.
- 40cm Magic Track with accurate details.
- Air-intake covers have option of injection or photo-etched parts.
- Detailed OVM arrangement on fenders.
- Injection-molded on-vehicle tools with clasps.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 870+
- DML Product Number: 6594
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 9 versions
- 1) 6./Pz.Rgt.3, 2.Pz.Div., Kursk 1943
- 2) 3./Pz.Rgt.12, 20.Pz.Div., Kursk 1943
- 3) 20.Pz.Div., Eastern Front 1943
- 4) 1.Pz.Div."LAH", Kursk 1943
- 5) 16.Pz.Div., Italy 1943
- 6) 2./Pz.Rgt.18, 18.Pz.Div., Eastern Front 1943
- 7) Unidentified Unit, Eastern Front 1943
- 8) Pz.Rgt.15, 11.Pz.Div., Eastern Front 1943
- 9) 6./Pz.Rgt.27, 19.Pz.Div., Eastern Front 1943
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.