Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.H Mid-Production 1943
This is the 1/35 Scale Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.H Mid-Production Autumn '43 Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Side-skirt armor produced in metal for scale thickness.
- One-piece upper hull made from 2-directional slide mold wit newly tooled engine-deck design.
- Hollowed-out undercut on turret bottom included.
- Turret-skirt and side-skirt armor plates can be installed separately.
- Mantlet guard can be removed and gun unloaded as on real vehicle.
- Complete gun assembly with full detail.
- Driver's and radio operator's housings with splash guards.
- Cupola vision blocks can be assembled open/closed.
- Spare-wheel rack with spare wheels on upper hull side.
- Two types on side-skirt armor plate with bolt detail.
- Air-intake covers have option of injection or photo-etched parts.
- Photo-etched parts for engine-deck ventilation grills.
- Engine hatches can be assembled open/closed.
- 40cm Magic Tracks with detail on both sides.
- Hull bottom fully detailed.
- One-piece lower hull made from slide molds.
- Waterslide decals for the Unidentified Unit, Eastern Front 1943.
- Illustrated instruction sheet.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 800+
- DML Product Number: 6526
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.