Pzkpfw VI Ausf E Tiger I Initial Tank Leningrad
This is the 1/35 Scale 3-n-1 Pz.Kpfw.VI Ausf.E Tiger I Initial Tank leningrad 1942-43 Production from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Unique side stowage bins and reversed pistol port for s.Pz.Abt.50 Tactical No. "100".
- Photo-etched strap on the Gen2 helmet for hanging on the turre handle.
- One-piece molded cupola with vision slits.
- Hatch with interior details.
- Newly tooled hull bottom with correct drains and hatches fo Initial Tigers.
- Hull hatches with interior detail and optional periscope hoods.
- Photo-etched mesh screen on top of the engine deck.
- Lucky horseshoe for s.Pz.Abt.502 Tactical No. "100".
- Interior hull components: fuel tanks, radiators and fans.
- Loader's hatch with interior details.
- Driver's vision port can be built open/closed.
- Detailed hull MG with mounting frame, ammunition bad and telescope.
- Newly tooled DS tracks with open guide horns.
- Three lengths included to model either standard or "mirrored" tracks.
- Mantlets with limit stops and optional rain guard for s.Pz.Abt.50 Tactical No. "100".
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions for several different versions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 400+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) s.Pz.Abt.502, Mishkino, February 1943
- 2) s.Pz.Abt.502, Mga, December 1942
- 3) s.Pz.Abt.502, Tosno, September 1942
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.