Sd.Jfz 10 Ausf.A w/5cm Pak 38
This is the 1/35 Scale Sd.Kfz.10 Ausf.A with 5cm PaK 38 Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Authentic-looking folded soft-top roof with photo-etched detail.
- Cloth pattern presented in detail.
- Clear lenses for headlamps included.
- Newly tooled photo-etched racks with toolboxes.
- Maximum detail achieved from photo-etches components.
- Exhaust shield and OVM with excellent detail.
- Toolboxes included.
- Intricate engine housing.
- Accurately detailed radiator grill and hood.
- Intricately detail internal mechanical components engine, gearbox fuel tank, compressed-air tank, suspension and exhaust.
- Driver's compartment with correct detail.
- Muzzle brake with fine detail.
- Gun shield is true-to-scale.
- Transparent windshield can be folded up/down.
- Finely dimensioned wing mirror and spotlight.
- Delicate on-vehicle tools reproduced.
- Authentic driver's cab with photo-etched details.
- 5 cm Pak 38 can be towed by Sd.Kfz.10 Ausf.A.
- Fully detailed steering components.
- Breech replicates that on original Pak 38.
- Suspension system as per the real vehicle.
- Realistic engine hood formed from multiple parts with ope louver detail.
- One-piece slide-molded lower hull.
- Intricate rear compartment represented by multiple parts.
- Slide-molded suspension arms and springs with delicate detail.
- 2 kinds of battery boxes available as options.
- Seats in troop compartment reproduced.
- Delicate gearbox included.
- Injection-molded fenders made to thinnest possible dimensions.
- Delicate fuel tank included.
- Ammo boxes can be assembled open/closed.
- Road wheels composed of multiple parts.
- Drive sprocket with multi-part assembly.
- To achieve the highest levels of detail and accuracy.
- Rear chassis with realistic towing pintle exactly like original.
- Engine represented by multiple parts.
- Magic tracks for convenient assembly.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 540+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) 19.Pz.Div., Eastern Front 1942
- 2) Unidentified Unit, Eastern Front 1942
- 3) Unidentified Unit, Eastern Front 1944
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.