SdKfz 171 Panther G Tank w/Zimmerit
This is the 1/35 Scale Sd.Kfz.171 Panther G with Zimmerit Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear Extremely well-detailed injection-molded Zimmerit to accurately replicate the real thing Stowage box with simulated damage provides more modeling choice made from DS Gun assembly recreated in detail, complete with breech Accurate weld patterns on turret with Zimmerit Metal spare track brackets on turret sides Rear hatch with interior hinge detail can be positioned open/closed One-piece slide-molded hull bottom with superb detail Engine radiator details with two types of fans Upper hull with separate engine deck Two types of engine-deck hatch Intricate slide-molded barrel travel lock with option of travel or combat configurations provided as separate parts Driver's and radio operator's hatches with interior detail and support arms Newly tooled one-piece DS Panther G tracks Full suspension assembly, road wheel and idler arms can be positioned on uneven terrain Delicate spare track rack provided in great detail Photo-etched parts for engine-deck grills Waterslide decals Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 490+
- DML Product Number: 6384
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Scissors (xur9180et) (tam74068) (tam74031) (exl55611)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint (Black, Flat Black, Steel, Wood Brown, Red Brown, Burnt Iron, Khaki Green, Dark Yellow)
- One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions
- 1) 12.HJ., Normandy 1944
- 2) 1./PZ.Rgt.1 "LAH", Paris 1944
- 3) 9.PzDiv. "Hohenstaufen", Normandy 1944
- 4) Pz.Brig.106, Northern France 1944
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please keep away from children 3 years of age and younger.