T-28 Super Heavy Tank
This is the 1/35 Scale T28 Super Heavy Tank Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Newly tooled T28 rendered with details.
- Newly designed suspension system and realistically represente road wheels.
- T28 can be assembled in either combat or travel modes.
- On-vehicle tools reproduced.
- .50-cal machine gun with pedestal mount on casemate roof.
- Cupola hatches can be assembled open/closed.
- Hatches on engine deck can be assembled open/closed.
- Round-shaped trunnions with cast detail.
- Bolted connecting plate for mantlet.
- Aluminum gun barrel.
- Track-removal jibs reproduced with crisp detail.
- Delicate cable guides molded on T28 side.
- Intricate storage box provided.
- One-piece lower hull offers easy assembly.
- Intricate upper hull assembled from separate pieces.
- Slide-molded one-piece hull body.
- Bogies with plunger springs reproduced.
- Detailed sprockets with fine details.
- Idler wheels have detailed parts.
- Horns and protective brackets realistically reproduced.
- DS tracks reproduced with refined detail.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 700+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (exl16001) (xacx3627) (exl16018)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (xur410a) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (White, Black, Silver, Flat Black, Steel, Field Gray, Wood Brown, Red Brown, khaki Green, FS34087 Olive Drab, Dark Yellow)
- One decal sheet with markings for 1 versions
- 1) Unidentified Unit, 1945
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.