T34/76 Mod 1943 Tank w/Commander's Cupola
This is the 1/35 Scale T34/76 Mod. 1943 "Formochka" with Commander's Cupola Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray.
- Newly tooled T-34/76 with commander's cupola.
- Newly tooled "Paste" turret in accurate detail.
- Turret hatches with fine details can be positioned open/closed.
- Two types of periscopes provided as options.
- Turret bottom with cutting marks.
- 3-directional slide-molded cupola with interior detail.
- Turret interior detail - gun with breech assembly.
- Upper-hull glacis plate with weld details.
- Finely detailed fenders.
- One-piece lower hull offers easy assembly.
- Bolted connecting plate for mantlet.
- Trunnions with weld detail.
- Mantlet has cutting-seam detail.
- Engine-deck rear plate and engine-cover plate have full detail.
- Slide-molded gun barrel included.
- Realistically represented road wheels - two outer road wheel with rubber tires, and three inner all-steel road wheels.
- Multi-combination running gear with two road-wheels patterns.
- Sprocket finely reproduced.
- Detailed suspension system.
- Suspension arms realistically recreated.
- Two types of storage boxes provided.
- Optional photo-etched parts for engine-cover grills available.
- Engine-deck louvers finely represented by photo-etched parts.
- 500mm variant of T-34 Magic Tracks with refined details.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 370+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) Unidentified Unit, Eastern Front 1944
- 2) 119th Separate Engineer Tank Regiment, 1st Baltic Front, Operation Bagration, 1944
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.