Tiger 1 Initial Type
This is the 1/35 Scale Pz.Kpfw. VI Ausf.E (Sd.Kfz.181) Tiger I Type (3 in 1) Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- One-piece slide molded turret with accurate asymmetric shape.
- One-piece molded cupola (with vision slit).
- Clear direct vision port for cupola.
- Commander's hatch with interior details.
- Loader's hatch with interior details.
- Pistol port open/close option.
- Lateral stowage bins unique to sPzAbt 502 (tactical no. 100).
- Pz. III stowage bin characterizing sPzAbt 502 (tactical no. 121).
- Barrel with accurate shape details.
- 4 types of gun mantlet.
- Screw holes in gun sleeve.
- Muzzle brake one-piece molded.
- Driver's vision port upwards/downwards option.
- MG mount cap for fording.
- MG dust cover (DS).
- Complete molded frontal MG with ammo bag and mounting.
- Driver's hatch with interior details and clear periscope.
- Ratio operator hatch with interior details and clear periscope.
- Two sets of bosch headlight (with different mounting brackets).
- Flapper valves open/close option.
- Interior components: fuel tank, radiator, fan.
- Snorkel pipe cover open/close option.
- Accurate snorkel fording pipe.
- DS Tracks.
- Accurate and workable torsion bars.
- Accurate hull bottom pattern.
- Track link left/right differs from each other.
- Two figures.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 300+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) sPzAbt 502 tactical no. "100"
- 2) sPzAbt 502 tactical no. "121"
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.