Tiger 1 Late Type
This is the 1/35 Scale Tiger 1 Late Production (3 in 1) Pz.Kpfw. VI Ausf. E - Sd.Kfz. 181 Plastic Model Kit from the '39 - '45 Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Features the new generation cupola and slide-molded all-roun with super detail.
- Amazingly accurate cupola ring with weld seam.
- Two types of cupola ring included: with and without drainage slots.
- Cupola with head pad ring and details.
- Separate commander's hatch swivel arm - the first ever on th market.
- Individual periscope ports in cupola.
- Two types of loader's hatch to suit different variants.
- Loader's hatch can be assembled open/closed.
- Loader's hatch with interior details.
- One-piece slide-molded turret.
- Turret with accurately shaped turret ring and correct weld seam o the sides.
- Two types of turret roof available to suit different variants.
- Close defense weapon can be assembled open/closed.
- Close defense weapon molded with full details and can rotate 36 degrees.
- The three pilze (for final type roof) includes weld seam an drainage hole.
- New pattern magic tracks with separate and accurately molded guid horns are provided to model spare tracks.
- Detachable spare tracks can be hung on the turret sides.
- Three types of gun mantlets.
- Screw holes in gun sleeve.
- Barrel with accurate shape.
- Two types of accurately detailed slide molded muzzle brake.
- Driver and Radio operator's hatch with interior details.
- Driver's vision port is movable upward/downward.
- Detailed Bosch headlight with electrical cable.
- Complete bow MG with sights and ammo bag.
- Detailed injection on-vehicle tools and brackets.
- Tow cables in fine detail.
- Extreme attention to detail correctly replicates the curve cross-section design of the air cooling grills.
- Star-antenna container and tube for spare radio antenna rod.
- One piece slide-molded bottom hull of Tiger I Late Production variant.
- Torsion bars workable.
- Road wheels and two types of road wheel hubs available.
- Interior components: fuel tank, radiator etc.
- Fan in separate parts.
- Both front and rear mud guards are hinged and can be folded.
- DS Tracks.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 580+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Yellow, Flat Black, Steel, Off White, Wood Brown, Red Brown, Middle Stone, Burnt Iron, Metallic Red, Clear Red, Green)
- One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions
- 1) Tiger I Late - 2./s.Pz.Abt.101, Normandy 1944 Tiger I commanded
- by Michael Wittmann in Normandy Campaign
- 2) Tiger I Late - 1./s.Pz.Abt.101, Normandy 1944
- 3) Tiger I Late Command - s.Pz.Abt.101, Normandy 1944
- 4) Tiger I Final - s.Pz.Abt.508, Normandy 1944
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.