USS Princeton CVL-23
This is the 1/350 USS Princeton CVL-23 Plastic Model Kit from the Modern Sea Power Series by Dragon. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Waterline or full-hull version can be assembled.
- Detailed island is finely produced via slide-molded technology.
- Photo-etched railings below island are newly produced.
- One-piece slide molded upper hull with undercut detail realistically presented.
- Accurate read patterns on CVL-23 flight deck elevators.
- Finest tread pattern on flight deck on CVL-23.
- Hanger interior with fine frames.
- Flight deck elevators can be posed in either raised or lowere position.
- Newly tooled bridge with finest detail.
- Twin 40mm Mk4 guns reproduced with delicate detail.
- Antenna on deck side has option of being folded.
- Photo-etched safety net.
- 10 realistic 1/350 scale aviators, 8 realistic groundcrew 4 delicate tractor tugs and 2 delicate 1/4-ton 4x4 trucks.
- 8 TBF and 8 F6F are conveniently constructed in transparent plastic.
- Wings of TBF and F6F can be folded.
- Rectangular life rafts look authentic.
- Delicate whaleboat with fine detail.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/350
- Parts: 1200+
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Red, Gold, Flat White, Flat Black, Orange, Steel, Shine Red, Blue Gray, Navy Blue, Midnight Blue, Sky, Medium Sea Gray, Intermediate Blue, Gloss Sea Blue)
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) USS Princeton CVL-23 (Measure 33/7A) 1944
- 2) USS Princeton CVL-23 (Measure 21) 1943
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.