1956 24' Sedan Kit
The Dumas 1956, 24' Sedan kit (Static Displau only) allows the less experienced modeler the opportunity to develop their planking skills, building the confindence needed to proceed to a more advanced model. At the same time this kit allows the advanced modeler to go beyond the basic kit and add details to give it their own personal touch.
You Might Also Like
- Laser cut wood parts.
- Numerous detailed parts included.
- Cast Metal Parts,(Rudder, Propeller, Gas Cap, etc.)
- LENGTH: 12
- BEAM: 4
- SCALE: 1/24
- Detailed written instructions w/diagrams, parts locator sheet and spare parts order form.
- Decal Sheet
- Pedestals (made of wood)
- Vacuum Formed Base (Plastic)
Requirements & Suggestions
- X-Acto Knife (NO. 11 BLADES)-
- Carpenters wood glue-
- Thick cyanoacrlate (CA) Glue-
- Sandpaper-Corse (60-80 GRIT), Medium (100-150 GRIT), Fine (220 GRIT)
- 1/4 and 1/2 Paint Brush-
- 3/4 Wide Masking Tape-
- Assorted drull bits: 1/32(NO.67), 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 Dia.
- Dumas Product Number: 1707