Sky Writer E2X Model Rocket Kit
This fun rocket looks like a real wooden pencil! It "sky writes" up to 1100 ft. (335 m) in the air. The No. 2 Estes Sky Writer, an E2X kit, comes with colored body tubes, fins and nose cone. This almost ready to fly model rocket offers quick and easy assembly.
You Might Also Like
- Easy to assemble.
- Flights up to 1100 feet.
- Parachute body tube recovery.
- Plastic fins.
- One year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launching instructions.
- Length: 26 in. (66 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98 in. (24.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (41.3 g)
- Recovery: 12 in. (30 cm) Parachute
- Fins: One piece plastic molded
- Maximum Altitude: 1100 ft. (335 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1260
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine with Igniter: A8-3 (EST1598) 1st Flight, B6-4 (EST1606), C6-5 (EST1614)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket