Sky Writer E2X Model Rocket Kit
This fun rocket looks like a real wooden pencil! It "sky writes" up to 1100 ft. (335 m) in the air. The No. 2 Estes Sky Writer, an E2X kit, comes with colored body tubes, fins and nose cone. This almost ready to fly model rocket offers quick and easy assembly.
|Retail $14.99 SAVE 23% !|
329 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Easy to assemble.
- Flights up to 1100 feet.
- Parachute body tube recovery.
- Plastic fins.
- One year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launching instructions.
- Length: 26 in. (66 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98 in. (24.8 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (41.3 g)
- Recovery: 12 in. (30 cm) Parachute
- Fins: One piece plastic molded
- Maximum Altitude: 1100 ft. (335 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1260
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine with Igniter: A8-3 (est1598) 1st Flight, B6-4 (est1606), C6-5 (est1614)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274)
- Launch Pad (est302215)
- Launch Controller (est302220)
For How To Build a Model Rocket