Yankee Model Rocket Kit
The Estes Yankee is an exciting Skill Level 1 rocket kit that knows how to rip up the skies! When flown with powerful Estes rocket engines, this ultra trim missile screams to amazing heights over 1,800 feet! After a cloud topping flight, the Yankee returns safely with a neon orange streamer. Within minutes after landing, it's ready for another high altitude launch!
|Retail $13.99 SAVE 21% !|
313 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Self-adhesive decals in Red, White and Blue.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Plain cardboard body tube.
- Bright Orange streamer.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Diameter: 0.74" (18.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 oz (12 g)
- Recovery: Streamer
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 1400 ft (427 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1381
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: A8-3 (first flight), B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7
- Igniters (EST2302) (QUS7024) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket
The Yankee stands 11 inches (27.9 cm) tall and features a one piece body tube, laser cut balsa fins, conical shaped nose cone and colorful red and white, All-American looking self-stick decals. Just follow the suggested paint scheme and your Yankee will really stand out on the launch pad or on your shelf. Be patriotic, get a Yankee and add it to your collection today!