1967 VW Type 2 Van
This is a 1/24 Plastic 1967 Volkswagen Type 2 Delivery Van from Hasegawa. It's recommended for modelers ages 10 and up.
|Retail $42.99 SAVE 20% !|
974 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- 70 total pieces.
- Plastic van body molded in blue, with other smaller parts molded in gray, white, and black; clear and chrome pieces also included.
- Plain van body has no windows except at the front sides and the 2-piece windshield.
- Wiper on each windshield in front.
- Box-shaped body mounted on the lower chassis of the famed Volkswagen Beetle.
- Squarish, flat front and back portion.
- Open space within van for ample storage room.
- Waterslide decals include a speedometer marking and plates that read "Volkswagen."
- Pictorial instructions.
- Length: 6-3/4" (17cm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (6.6cm)
- Height: 2-1/2" (6.5cm)
- Hasegawa Product Number: 21209
One 1/24 1967 Volkswagen Type 2 Delivery Van
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Paint: White, Black, Silver, Light Gull Gray, Neutral Gray, Steel,
- Flat Black, Tan, Clear Red, Clear Orange, Burnt Iron, Aircraft
- Gray, Cobalt Blue, Indigo
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (EXL16018)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (EXL55594)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031)
- Tweezers (TAM74003) (EXL30416)
- Cloth or Rag
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
WARNING: Small parts contained in model are a choking hazard to small children. Use caution.