Bf109F4 Trop Fighter
This is the 1/32 Scale Messerschmitt Bf109F-4 Trop Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa. Suitable for Ages 12 & Older.
|Retail $65.98 SAVE 21% !|
1,482 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Exquisite airframe surface details.
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot.
- Detailed landing gear.
- Authentic waterslide decals.
- Illustrated assembly guide.
- Scale: 1/32
- Fuselage: 12.2" (310mm)
- Wingspan: 11.14" (283mm)
- Parts: 156
- Hasegawa Product Number: 08881
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- CA Glue (hlc107) (hlc106) (paapt02) (hlc121)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Silver, RLM70 Black Green, Steel, Flat Black, Sandy Yellow, Red Brown, Mahogany, Sail Color, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Flesh, Khaki, RLM02 Gray, Burnt Iron, Flat White, Medium Blue, Semi-Gloss Black, RLM04 Yellow, RLM66 Black Gray, RLM78 Light Blue, RLM79 Sand Yellow, Tire Black, FS35237 Grayish Blue)
The fantastic œFriedrich. The œF series of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 also known as the œFriedrich was the second major redesign of the famed fighter. A more powerful, 1,350 hp engine was introduced to the aircraft, while the wings, cooling system and fuselage aerodynamics were all modified as well. All the armament consisting of twin machine guns and either a 15 mm or 20 mm cannon was moved to the forward fuselage.
- One decal sheet with markings for 4 versions
- 1) 3./JG27 Lt. Hans Joachim Marseille (50-plane shooting down) North Africa Feb. 1942
- 2) 3./JG27 Lt. Hans Joachim Marseille (68-plane shooting down) North Africa May 1942
- 3) 3./JG27 Staffelkapitain Oblt. Hans Joachim Marseille (101-plane shooting down) North Africa June 1942
- 4) 3./JG27 Staffelkapitain Hptm. Jans Joachim Marseille (151-plane shooting down) North Africa Sept. 1942