This is the 1/72 Scale EA-18G Growler Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
|Retail $37.99 SAVE 21% !|
852 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey and clear.
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel.
- Detailed landing gear.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 10.03" (255mm)
- Wingspan: 7.5" (190.5mm)
- Pieces: 177
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (Black, Silver, Steel, Flat Black, Clear Red, Clear Blue Khaki Green, Burnt Iron, Bright Blue, Tire Black, FS36320 Gray, FS36375 Gray, FS17875 White, FS36231 Gray, FS11136 Red, FS13538 Yellow, FS35237 Grayish Blue)
The EA-18G Growler is the latest evolution of the popular F/A-18F Super Hornet, designed especially for electronic warfare. The U.S. Navy's VAQ-129 electronic attack squadron was the first to receive the Growler in 2008. The following year, VAQ-129 and VAQ-132 executed the Growler's first carrier-assisted landing at sea aboard the U.S.S. Harry S. Truman (CVN-75).
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) VAQ-132 Scorpions Comvaqwingpac, Co. US Navy 2010
- 2) VAQ-129 Vikings Vaqwingpac, CVWP. US Navy 2008