F-2B Mit JASDF 60th Anniversary Limited
This is the 1/72 Scale F-2B JASDF 60th Anniversary Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
|Retail $41.70 SAVE 21% !|
937 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in gray and clear.
- Limited edition.
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel.
- Detailed landing gear.
- Extensive external stores options.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Length: 8.2" (209mm)
- Wingspan: 6.1" (156mm)
- Skill level: 3
- Parts: 129
One plastic models
Requirements & Suggestions
The Mitsubishi F-2B may not be the most famous fighter around, but it is certainly one of the most impressive. The F-2 has the distinction of being the first military aircraft equipped with Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar. Its wing area is also 25 percent larger than other fighters in its class. Currently, there are 61 single-seat F-2As and 21 F-2B two-seat trainers flying worldwide!
- One decal sheet with markings for 1 version
- 1) JASDF 8th AW, 60th anniversary special marking, Code: 129 (43-8129), Tsuiki AB, November 2014
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.