This 1/48 Scale Plastic F4U-5N Corsair U.S. Navy/Marine Corps Night Fighter Aircraft is a Hasegawa Hobby Kit. Great for Modelers Age 12 and Older.
|Retail $41.99 SAVE 19% !|
974 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- This Corsair is constructed of finely molded plastic parts.
- Single seat cockpit plane powered by one 4-blade propeller engine.
- Longer cowling area further exaggerates its stretched-out appearance.
- Detailed cockpit interior including decals for the instrument panel.
- Enlarged air intakes on the right and left undersides of the cowling.
- Detailed engine compartments.
- Bombs and rockets arm this aircraft.
- Detailed landing gear including an arrestor hook.
- Detailed wing flaps.
- Authentic metal look due to the finely molded parts.
- Easy to follow pictorial assembly instructions.
- Scale: 1/48
- Length: 8-1/2" (21.9cm)
- Wingspan: 10-1/4" (26cm)
- Total Pieces: 129
- Hasegawa Product Number: 09075
One 1/48 Plastic F4U-5N Corsair Aircraft
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Paint Brushes
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018) or Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Scissors (XUR9180ET) (TAM74068) (TAM74031) (EXL55611)
- Pin Vise (TAM74050) (ZON37-145) (SQU10801) (XACX7144)
- Includes One Waterslide Decal Sheet for Two Aircrafts
- -U.S. Nationality Symbol.
- 1: NP, Navy, VC3, 21, F4U-5N Navy 124453.
- 2: WF, 15, F4U-5N Marine 122189.
- Airframe Color(s)
- -Flat Black.
- 1: Gross Seablue.
- Detail Color(s)
- -White, Black, Silver, Copper, Neutral Gray, Steel, Sail Color,
- Clear Red, Clear Blue, Burnt Iron, Bright Blue, Olive Drab,
- Yellow, Chromate Yellow Primer.
Gunze Sangyo Aqueous Hobby Color and Mr.Color paints are recommended.