Lotus '79 1978 Germany GP Winner
This is the 1/20 Scale Lotus 79 "1978 German GP Winner" Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa. Suitable for Ages 12 & Up.
Photo-etched parts available (HSGS7210)
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in black and gray.
- Removalbe cowl parts.
- Two headrest options.
- Choice of four- or six-spoke front wheels.
- Special hose joint parts.
- Anthentic-looking '70s racing helmet.
- Goodyear tire transfers.
- Detailed reproduction of the Ford Coswroth DFV V-8 engine.
- Cartograf decal options to build either car #5 driven by Mari Andretti or car #6 driven by Ronnie Peterson.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated assembly guide.
- Scale: 1/20
- Length: 8.7" (221mm)
- Width: 4.25" (108mm)
- Parts: 152
- Skill level: 3
- Hasegawa Product Number: 23203
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- CA Glue (HLC107) (HLC106) (PAAPT02) (HLC121)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (White, Black, Silver, Gold, Steel, Flat Black, Clear Red, Clear Orange, Clear Blue, Burnt Iron, Flat White, Bright Green, Red Madder, Medium Blue, Aircraft Gray, Metallic Blue, Cobalt Blue, Shine Silver, Semi-Gloss Black, FS34227 Green, FS17875 White, Yellow, Middle Stone, Bright Blue)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.