SdKfz 162 Jagdpanzer IV L/48 Late Tank
This is a 1:72 Scale Sd.Kfz.162 Jagdpanzer IV L/48 "Late Version" Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa.
Building on the good results of the mating of a long-barrelled anti-tank gun with the Pzkw.III chassis to make an effective weapon platform against the Soviet T-34 in the form of the Sturmgeschutz III, requests were made to the German tank industry to create something even better. The result was the Sd.Kfz162 IV Tank Destroyer which went into production starting in 1944, based on the Pzkw.IV "J" model chassis.
You Might Also Like
- Medium gray plastic parts are attached to sprue trees..
- Highly detailed 1:72 scale model kit for static display..
- Detailed gun with "boar's head" mantle..
- Detailed road wheels and drive sprockets..
- External details: fire extinguisher, spare road wheel, antenna..
- Flexible black plastic tracks..
- Detailed pictorial assembly instructions..
- Scale: 1:72
- Hasegawa Product Number: 31151
One 1:72 Scale Sd.Kfz.162 Jagdpanzer IV L/48 "Late Version" Plastic Model Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Modeling Knife (exl16001) (xacx3627) (exl16018)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Decals
- Paint: Steel, Sandy Yellow, Red Brown, Tan, Burnt Iron, Flat White, Dark Green, Tire Black.
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- One decal sheet with markings for one vehicle
- 1: Wehrmacht 3rd Panzer Division (winter camo scheme).
A completed size for this model is not supplied by the manufacturer..