D15-7T Reload Kit 24/40 (3)
This Model Rocket Motor Reload Kit Includes Three D-class D15-7T Reloadable Motor Systems for RMS 24/40 Motor Hardware, Designed by Aerotech. Federal Law Prohibits the Sale of This Product to Persons Under Age 18.
|Retail $22.99 SAVE 17% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- For use in RMS 24mm D, E, F motor.
- Primary use in single stage rockets.
- They deliver power at the lowest per flight cost available in hobby rocketry.
- This motor provides a higher level of thrust than White Lightning or Black Jack motors of the same total impulse.
- Blue Thunder is the perfect propellant for the greatest lift-off acceleration.
- Blue Thunder propellant formulation: produces a bright violet-blue flame with a minimum of exhaust smoke.
- The average thrust of the motor is 3.4 pounds (15 Newtons).
- Time delay of 7 seconds between propellant burnout and the firing of the ejection charge.
- Uses the exclusive Copperhead single lead igniter.
- Ignites by electrical means only.
- Certified by the National Association of Rocketry.
- This reload kit includes (3 of each)
- -Liner (7/8" O.D. tube)
- -Propellant Grain (long slotted part)
- -Grain Adaptor (25/32" O.D. Tube)
- -Delay Grain (short solid part)
- -Delay Spacer (9/16" O.D. Washer, O-ring or tube)
- -Delay Insulator (5/8" O.D. tube)
- -Outer Delay O-Ring (1/16" thick x 5/8" O.D.)
- -Inner Delay O-Ring (1/16" thick x 1/2" O.D.)
- -Forward Insulator (7/8" O.D. washer)
- -Aft O-Ring (3/32" thick x 7/8" O.D.).
- -Forward O-Ring (1/16" thick x 7/8" O.D.)
- -Nozzle (black plastic part).
- -Copperhead Igniter
- -Ejection Charge Container/Nozzle Cap (Red)
- Assembly and operation instructions provided.
- Product warranty policies included.
- Motor Diameter: 0.94" (24mm)
- Assembled Weight: 1.5oz (44g)
- Maximum Liftoff Weight: 11oz (318g)
- Total Impulse: 20 Newtons
- Aerotech Product Number: 41507
3-Pak Package of D15-7T Reloadable Motor Systems
Requirements & Suggestions
- RMS 24/40 Motor(s)
- 12V Launch System
- Wet Wipes or Damp Paper Towel
- Hobby Knife (tes50627c) or Scissors
- Masking Tape
- How To Build a Model Rocket
- This reload kit is intended to be used only with AeroTech Reloadable System (RMS) hardware.
- Read and follow the safety codes of the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) and the Tripoli Rocketry Association and comply with all federal, state and local laws in all activities with hobby rockets.
- Damaged or defective reloads should be returned to Aerotech.