G79-4W Single Use Motor 29/40-120 (1)
This is the Aerotech Consumer Aerospace G-class G79-4W, 29mm, Single Use Model Rocket Engine. A brilliant white flame, dense bright white exhaust and a throaty roar are the hallmarks of this popular type of engine.
|Retail $29.99 SAVE 7% !|
795 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Composite Model Rocket Motor Single Stage The unique composite fuel used by Aerotech in this single-use motor motor is up to three times more powerful than conventional black-powder based hobby rocket motors.
- White Lightning Propellant- A brilliant white flame, dense bright white exhaust and a throaty roar are the hallmarks of this popular propellant.
- Easy to track.
- Exciting to watch! White Lightning looks and sounds like actual sounding rockets and launch vehicles.
- Special effects professionals and aerospace companies specify the Aerotech White Lightning propellant to achieve realistic simulation.
- Impulse energy- G-class
- Average thrust in Newtons- 79N (17.8 lbs)
- Delay in seconds between propellant burn-out and activiation of the ejection charge- 4 seconds
- Propellant type- White Lightning
- For use in- 29mm Composite Motor Rockets
- Primary use- Single Stage
- Motor diameter- 1.13" 29 mm
- Assembled weight- 4.4 oz. 125 g
- Maximium liftoff weight- 52 oz. 1474 g
- Aerotech Product Number: 77904
- One G79-4W Single Stage Motor
- One Firstfire Igniter
- One instruction sheet
Requirements & Suggestions
A rocket model designed for Aerotech Composite Rocket Motors.