G-Force 5' Rocket
This is a Large Rocket Kit Designed for Aeroforce G Composite Hobby Rocket Motors. It's four inches in diameter and made by Aerotech. It's a skill level 3 model for ages 16 years and up.
You Might Also Like
- Easy to build - fun to fly with composite power.
- Large rocket is five feet tall, ruggedly constructed, and makes roaring 750 foot high flights.
- Precision airfoil molded fins.
- FIN-LOK fin mounting system.
- Integrated load distribution structure.
- Sturdy pre-slotted body tube.
- Adaptors permit use of various size and type Aerotech motors.
- Motor retention system for quick and easy motor change.
- Labyrinth ejection gas cooling system.
- Tangle free shock cord mounting structure.
- High strength elastic shock cord.
- Pre-assembled fabric parachute.
- Molded nose cone.
- Large colorful adhesive decals.
- Complete illustrated instructions.
- Box converts to a rocket assembly and display cradle.
- Designed for Aerotech G composite hobby rocket motors.
- Four inch diameter kit can be flown with a variety of Aerotech composite propellant rocket motors.
- Length: 60" (152cm)
- Diameter: 4" (10.1cm)
- Weight: 32 oz. (907 grams (without motor)
- Recovery System: 42" Parachute
- Nose Cone: 4:1 Ogive
- Stages: 1
- Aerotech Product Number: 89021
One Large Rocket Kit for Aeroforce G Composite Hobby Rocket Motors
Requirements & Suggestions
- How To Build a Model Rocket
- CA or Epoxy Cement
- Accelerator for CA Cement
- Paint: see box photo
- #240 Grit Sandpaper
- Hobby Knife with #11 Blade
- 12" Ruler (with 1/16" resolution)
- 1/8" Diameter Wood Dowel at Least 12" Long
- Aerotech G Composite Hobby Rocket Motor (see COMMENTS)
- Adult Supervision
Recommended Aerotech Single Use Engines:
Recommended Aerotech RMS Rocket Motors:
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Recommended Aerotech Motors
- -Reloadable Motor System (RMS): G64-4W.
- -Single Use Motors (SU): G40-4W, G80-4T, G35-4W, G38-4FJ.
- Read over operations instructions very carefully.