Want to fly something completely different? The Razor uses tube fins instead of conventional rocket fins for stability! Incredibly easy to build because there's no sanding involved! This is a Skill Level 1 model rocket kit that stands 12" tall.
You Might Also Like
- Plastic nose cone
- Water-slide decals
- Quick release engine mount
- 12" parachute recovery
- Length: 12"
- Diameter: .976"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Recovery: 12" Parachute
- Fins: Tubular
- Custom Product Number: 10017
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: A8-3 (first flight), B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7
- Recovery Wadding (est302274) (qus7021)
- Launch Pad (est302215) (qus7610)
- Launch Controller (est302220) (qus7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket