1/72 F6F-5N Hellcat Night Version
This is the 1/72 Scale F6F-5N Hellcat Night Fighter Plastic Model Kit from the Golden Wing Series by Dragon for Cyber Hobby. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
|Retail $35.89 SAVE 27% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Detailed F6F-5N fuselage presented true-to-scale with correct shape.
- Fuselage posses metal-skinned details.
- Newly tooled engine exhibits delicate detail.
- Newly tooled wings can be assembled open/folded.
- Rudders can be modeled in different positions.
- Landing gear can be assembled in taxing or folded position.
- Aileron can be assembled in differetn position.
- Detailed cockpit canopy made from clear parts.
- Canopy can be assembled opened/closed.
- 20mm cannon for F6F-5N newly produced.
- Cockpit interior details including pilot's seat and contorl panel.
- Intricate 5" HVARS and 500lb bomb included.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 110+
- Cyber Product Number: 5080
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- CA Glue (HLC107) (HLC106) (PAAPT02) (HLC121)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Paint (White, Silver, Flat Black, Steel, Olive Drab, Neutral Gray, Interior Green, Clear Red, Clear Green, Olive Drab, Yellow, Engine Gray, Zinc-Chromate Type I, Gloss Sea Blue)
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) VF(N)-90 Squadron, USS Enterprise, 1944
- 2) VF(N)-41 Squadron, USS Independence, 1945
- 3) VF(N)-76 Squadron, USS Hornet II, 1945
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.