- The Digitrax Plug 'N Play Signal system is the perfect way to add signaling to your layout. And whether you use DC or DCC controls, it will add a new dimension of realism to operations.
- The SE8C Signal Decoder is the heart of the system, and can drive up to 32 signal heads using most popular signal types like bi-color LED searchlight types with two or three leads, or 3-LED heads with common anode or cathode. It can even drive B&O or Pennsy type heads with multiple indicators. Current resistors are built-in for setting LED brightness. The SE8C can also be used to drive 8 slow-motion turnout machines, such as Circuitron's Tortoise or eight semaphore signals driven by slow-motion turnout machines. The SE8C provides 16 inputs, eight control lines for local turnout control and eight occupancy sensor inputs.
- A full line of accessory products let you use modular plug 'n play wiring and components to install a fully customizable signaling system on your railroad. The Signal Driver Cable Kits take the hassle out of running wires for your signal system. Signal Mast Base Kits, Terminal Mounting Strip Kits and Signal Hardware Mounting Kits make it easy to use either inexpensive circuit board type signals, or your own finely detailed signals with the system.
- If you're using a computer to control your layout, the Digitrax Plug 'N Play Signaling System is a great way to add prototypical signaling to your railroad. If you're not using a computer, the SE8C Signal Decoder lets you manually operate signals on the layout from your throttle. With a computer and compatible software, youll be able to realize the full potential of the Digitrax Plug 'N Play Signaling System.
- As part of the Digitrax Plug'N Play Signalling system, this decoder can control signals on your layout manually with any LocoNet Throttle and Command Station, or automatically with detection and compatible software such as RR & Co. and WinLok.
- Using a simple plug-and-play wiring system for easy installation on DC or DCC layouts, the unit is complete with a sample Signal Driver Cable (drives up to four heads) and test Signal Mast.
- The decoder drives up to 32 signal heads with popular LED signal types including bi-color LED searchlight signals with two or three leads, Three-LED heads with common anode or common cathode and B&O or Pennsy position-light type heads. The unit is designed to model most US signal systems and includes built-in current limiting resistors for setting the brightness of LEDs. The unit can also be set up to drive up to eight slow-motion turnout motors or eight semaphore type signals (powered by slow motion machines), automatically setting the arm for the correct red, green or yellow aspect.
- A total of 16 inputs are provided; eight control lines for local turnout control and eight occupancy sensor inputs.
The #1 Source for Hobby Products!